Sunday, August 10, 2014

Kross-Eyed Kritters

So, I got this Krazy idea that I would start a whole series of blocks and eventually make a quilt out of them. I just recently finished block #2.
You can get the free pattern at Craftsy.
 His name is An-Tony.   I am still new to this and would appreciate feedback.  I spent about 5 hours trying to make the pattern look good before publishing. Starting with EQ7 to PDF to Word to PDF.  I don't know what I am doing.  However I am learning. The format of my 2nd pattern already looks better than the first. I learned how to add copyright (c) duh...it was so easy a caveman could have figured it out.  I am not a caveman. :) I am now finished designing block #3. After I get it sewn I will have that available for free too. This is addicting, I already have the idea for block #4 in my head.  I will be in the upcoming Rush Hour blog hop on Tuesday September 30th and then Black Cat Crossing sometime October 20-31st. Well I have a krazy filled day so I hope you have a Kwilt Krazy day as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Comment

Translate