Monday, January 19, 2015

Mandy Helps in the Sewing Room

I love my little helper!  Nice to have a buddy by my side.  
Sometimes she does get in my way.  When I am trying to design using EQ7.  That's when she wants to lay on the keyboard or walk around right in front of the screen. Back and forth rubbing her tail in my face. Other times I am like "Hey, do you mind if I use that fabric you are lying on. She is a great protector of my books and magazine.
As long as they are on the shelf.  However, if I sit on the couch and try to look through one she likes to jump up and try to scratch at the pages as I turn them.  As I found out this weekend she apparently likes paper piecing too LOL.
 I would show you what I am working on but then I would have to kill you.  ha ha...I am testing a block for Quiltmaker 100 blocks.  Do you have any helpers in your crafting room?  Have a Kwilt Krazy day!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your cat and my cat look very much alike. My cat loves to hang out with me in my craft space. She really likes to lay on what ever I am working on. When she gets in my way I just move her to a different place and then she turns her back on me as if to say "I'm mad at you. lol I will take a picture of my Mitzy to show you. Not tonight though too tired. In case you don't have my blog site it is wittoknit.blogspot.com
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Add Comment

Translate